Wednesday, February 17, 2010

the wild world.

have you ever needed something to go away to realize how much you:
missed it?
loved it?
adored it?
cherished it?

after getting up early & having the bright sun wake me & walking back to my room at around noon with the sun high and dry & walking about around 5ish as the sun is setting with the small hint of the moon in the corner makes me thoroughly enjoy this nature that is our source of light. i appreciate the fact that this can be viewed anywhere in the world by any number of people and can experience it all the same at their same times of day.
i miss my home. but i'm able to welcome these things even more once i'm there.

Coldplay - Strawberry Swing from Hatem Zekri on Vimeo.


Now the sky could be blue, could be gray
Without you I'm just miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment