Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sex & the fashiON city.

i think i'm on the biggest fashion high i've ever experienced. recently, i've had my doubts about studying fashion but i got the much needed boost that solidified my faith in it. i finally figured out what i want to be when i grow up. i want to be nina garcia!

i just received The One Hundred & her Look Book. both of which are illustrated by ruben toledo.

this woman is the epitome of sophisticated cool. her words make me want to pack up all my favorite dresses and move to a land far, far away called new york where the sidewalks are the runway. speaking of new york, i guess the root of my high is from watching the seasons of sex & the city. i've said it before & i'll say it again, carrie bradshaw is a philosophical genius.

she has a killer wardrobe.

she has fabulous friends.

& she's got Big.

am i crazy for wanting this kind of life?
absofuckinglutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment