Wednesday, May 25, 2011

nsfw!

now that i've got all the time in the world i've been all about finding new blogs. one of my favorites is called IMBOYCRAZY. it's by the hilarious alexi wasser who calls the blog "A pep talk in the form of a slap in the face in the form of a blog." she also lives in la & has her own radio show. my favorite postings of hers are called The Blind Leading The Blind which contains applicable little bits of advice for guys & girls like:

"when he calls, let it ring at least twice. nobody likes a desperate whore."

"if he doesn’t go down on you; he doesn’t get inside of you."

"if he only texts back to your phone calls, move on. you’re better than that. i love you."

"how about you answer your FUCKING phone? I KNOW you can see your phone. i KNOW you know it’s me. I mean, you’re constantly checking it when we’re TOGETHER. i guess you just don’t wanna talk to me. and that’s FINE. as long as YOU’RE fine with the fact that YOU’RE DEAD TO ME. unless you’re busy working, then i totally get it and it’s fine. just call me back."

"make her a mix CD why don’t you? if you do this at the beginning of the relationship, that’s great…. but if you surprise her six months or a year into it, just because you can-just because you WANT to… she will freak the fuck out and drop to her knees just to thank you with a blow job. and if she DOESN’T…. you have my full permission to punch her in the face with your dick! but you’ll have to do it quick, because your erection will totally be fading! hey, i never claimed to be a role model. I’m just thinking out loud here."

"just let him go down on you! enough with the: “no, i can’t, stop it, I’m gross, no….okay, wait, er…i mean no.” ’s"

"treat em mean, keep em keen."

have a wonderful wednesday evening :)

1 comment: